8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody think i will have a problem with my mugen style visors as im going through a car wash, i've only had them on for a month or so...

·
Registered
35,569 Posts
r they real mugen or just tape? i wouldnt try it, but i mean as long as they're not rough, i dont see why u would

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Lol, well... are you afraid of the water making the tape not stick? Think about rain, haha. Did the rain make the tape not sticky anymore? And I notice when I go to get my car handwashed at the car wash, they roll down the windows to clean the whole window instead of trying to push a rag under the visors, thus damaging it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, im not worried about the water part, mostly the drying part and when they have all that **** (like the water jets and what not) hitting it and cracking it or anything like that lol.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
noo it wont do that. If your really worried that much wash your own car. You can clean it how you want it and not half-fasted like the car wash cleans it. You should just clean your car regardless. It saves money and its enjoyable. Good way to spend an hour

1 - 9 of 9 Posts