8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eh whats up with everyone copying the G35s lines???? looks altima coupe??
Read the article Wesley, it's based off an Aston. :D

My only fear is them moving away from the Rotary. Ah well, if it does, it does. If they keep with it, hopefully they can keep their promise of fixing the broken parts of the current engine.

I'm surprised no one has yet commented on the fact that it's a COUPE again, instead of a sedan with really small rear doors.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Read the article Wesley, it's based off an Aston. :D

My only fear is them moving away from the Rotary. Ah well, if it does, it does. If they keep with it, hopefully they can keep their promise of fixing the broken parts of the current engine.

I'm surprised no one has yet commented on the fact that it's a COUPE again, instead of a sedan with really small rear doors.
haha, ok ok but i still think the side profile resembles the altima coupe

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
end of the article says mazda will most likely add two useless doors...

but i def agree with you about the rotary engine - just make it rev to over 10,000 rpm, higher hp/tq numbers, better reliability, and most importantly better fuel economy, and i would buy one. :dancing:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I think it is gorgeous looking. I hope that Mazda will keep it as a 2 door coupe like the RX-7. Lines definetly look like an Aston Martin from the side. Let's hope they keep the Rotary as well. Good find Izzy! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
end of the article says mazda will most likely add two useless doors...

but i def agree with you about the rotary engine - just make it rev to over 10,000 rpm, higher hp/tq numbers, better reliability, and most importantly better fuel economy, and i would buy one. :dancing:
You, sir, needs one of these: Hayabusa V8 engine - The Kneeslider

:thumb:

Look at the guy's hand. This engine is QUITE small.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts