8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
the "SWA" in teh part number means that it came from a CR-v, not a civic or an accord. from your user name i will assume you have a 2006 si. i also have a 2006 SI and i put a cr-v navi in my car. it works great and havent had any problems with it.

but, please take your time to ask be sure that it works. the seller says that the security code was reset to "0000"- somthing that i didnt know can be done and if it can be done, only the dealer would be able to do that. but the picture of the rear shows all the plugs hanging out and cut off, somthing the dealer definatly would not have of done. somthing just doesnt seem right.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Things that alarm me

LOOKS LIKE IT WAS FROM A DEMO MODEL

YOU CAN GET THE OTHER PARTS FROM EBAY, OR HONDA

ANTENNA/ ETC.

ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME:)
He says it's from an Accord. But ^^^that is posted on the Ebay page. Enough for me to say, never mind. Apparently, he didn't pull it out himself. Who's to say it's really working?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
atruhondagrl said:
He says it's from an Accord. But ^^^that is posted on the Ebay page. Enough for me to say, never mind. Apparently, he didn't pull it out himself. Who's to say it's really working?
Or that it was aquired legally...

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
cation said:
"I know you are but what am I?"

nice peewee avatar :laughing:

"Ha ha! Arrr"

The word of the day is... "BOOSTED GOODS!"

Cowboy Carl says, "call the police"

Thats right, kids. Morpheus was Cowboy Carl when he was still part of the Matrix.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Holy crap on a triscuit. It's Grace Jones and Pee Wee doing the pee wee dance. Dang the 80's were weird.

Hey kids, that ^^^ is an example of what happens when everyone in TV is doing cocaine!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts