8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the fog lights from k2motors(that says 06+) fit my 07 ?
someone said they dont and i just go them in.. i have to return them anyway cuz they sent me the yellow ones instead of the clear.

LMK!

thanks

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if it doesnt fit.. could someone show me another site that sells fog lights for that cheap!!?

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Will the fog lights from k2motors(that says 06+) fit my 07 ?
someone said they dont and i just go them in.. i have to return them anyway cuz they sent me the yellow ones instead of the clear.

LMK!

thanks
if it doesnt fit.. could someone show me another site that sells fog lights for that cheap!!?
Yes it will fit, it is the same exact body style, same exact headlights.

:rollseyes: Does anyone have common sense anymore?

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
they will fit however 07+ comes with VSA so you wont have that extra spot free to put the fog light switch, you would have to either tuck one of those switches away or order hondas fog light stalk switch

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it will fit, it is the same exact body style, same exact headlights.

:rollseyes: Does anyone have common sense anymore?
thats what i said.. until i was told otherwise.. i might just get the OEM ones

they will fit however 07+ comes with VSA so you wont have that extra spot free to put the fog light switch, you would have to either tuck one of those switches away or order hondas fog light stalk switch
could u possibly give me a link for this "stalk switch"

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
You can put a switch anywhere...
thats what i said.. until i was told otherwise.. i might just get the OEM ones

could u possibly give me a link for this "stalk switch"
You can get the stock multifunction switch with the fog light switch installed by the dealership or google hondaparts.com or something like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.