8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How do you think these wheels would look good on the new civic if they fit? They look to be universal. They are Enkie RSF-2 16's? Let me know what you think.

Im also looking for a cold air intake if you know where I can get one. Thanks

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
if something would break under warranty - honda would basically have to prove that your aftermarket part caused something else on the car to break. Like - if your Air conditioning breaks, and you have a lowered suspension, you're good. Obviously the suspension didn't break your AC. If something ends up breaking on your suspension because of lowering springs - they may not cover you. Make sense?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dont put those rims on please!!! Nothing personal but the stock rims would look much better. If you want to put a rim like that on this car you would need at least 18" for them to look good or like the other dude said is to lower the car. I wouldnt lower it yet because the handling is so good on it and the stock suspension is great. Personally I would sell the rims and wait for a good bargain to come along for a set of 18" 's. Just my opinion though...

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CIVICNATION said:
Dont put those rims on please!!! Nothing personal but the stock rims would look much better. If you want to put a rim like that on this car you would need at least 18" for them to look good or like the other dude said is to lower the car. I wouldnt lower it yet because the handling is so good on it and the stock suspension is great. Personally I would sell the rims and wait for a good bargain to come along for a set of 18" 's. Just my opinion though...
Thanks you for you opinion, I guess I will just sell the rims and wait a couple years for newer wheels and suspension, since like you said the car already handles great stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts