8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy 4 15 inch 2005 toyota corolla rims for my 07 Civic EX for winter. I was wondering if they would fit my car.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know what rims will fit a 2007 Civic? I seen a 1999 Grand AM rim with a 115x5, would this work or does it have to be 114.3x5?

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Does anyone know what rims will fit a 2007 Civic? I seen a 1999 Grand AM rim with a 115x5, would this work or does it have to be 114.3x5?
You're dealing with metric measurements here. Exact. Now, if the bolt holes are big enough.... maybe but I greatly doubt it. To be honest with you, even though i love Pontiacs, they've never had good looking wheels EVER no GM has. They'll look like crap. Stop trying to get wheels for $50 and either enjoy the ones you have, which are very nice btw, or save up for a decent set of cheap wheels off of Craig's list or something.

You're wheel bolt patterns are 114.3 x5. Not 114 x5 or 115 x5.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're dealing with metric measurements here. Exact. Now, if the bolt holes are big enough.... maybe but I greatly doubt it. To be honest with you, even though i love Pontiacs, they've never had good looking wheels EVER no GM has. They'll look like crap. Stop trying to get wheels for $50 and either enjoy the ones you have, which are very nice btw, or save up for a decent set of cheap wheels off of Craig's list or something.

You're wheel bolt patterns are 114.3 x5. Not 114 x5 or 115 x5.
Who said I didn't enjoy the ones I had? I was looking for a cheap set of rims that I could put a set of winter tires on and use them for winter. I was going to use my own rims for summer.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Who said I didn't enjoy the ones I had? I was looking for a cheap set of rims that I could put a set of winter tires on and use them for winter. I was going to use my own rims for summer.
Oh. Then go get some steelies or try the junkyard. There ought to be an abundance of beater wheels to use.

Here's some cars that share our bolt pattern:

1995- 2001 Infinity I30
1995- 2001 Mazda Millenia
1995-2003 Chrysler Sebring LXI
95- 2000 Dodge Avenger
95- 2005 Toyota Avalon
96- 2005 Acura TL and RL (Good looking wheels)
97- 01 Prelude (Nice wheels)
92-97 Infinity J30
92-2004 Mitsubishi Diamante

I could keep finding them. All I did was google the bolt pattern and check some pictures to ensure the sources were right.

Here is a link to a better site. All I did was google for it. : http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm
If you can't find what you're looking for in here, it simply does not exist.

and atruhondagrl said toyotas use 5x100. which means camrys also.
Not necessarily. The Avalon above shares ours. Toyota uses a lot of different patterns. Here is a bolt pattern finder from toyota from Discounted Wheel warehouse: http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Toyota___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
^^ psh.. then you shouldnt have said toyotas use 5x100.. i assumed all of them used it haha..no worries..
Ah ha. Good catch. ;) I didn't realize that I generalized them all. Thats what I get for not checking my sources prior to opening my trap. Lol. That's why I cited them this time. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh. Then go get some steelies or try the junkyard. There ought to be an abundance of beater wheels to use.

Here's some cars that share our bolt pattern:

1995- 2001 Infinity I30
1995- 2001 Mazda Millenia
1995-2003 Chrysler Sebring LXI
95- 2000 Dodge Avenger
95- 2005 Toyota Avalon
96- 2005 Acura TL and RL (Good looking wheels)
97- 01 Prelude (Nice wheels)
92-97 Infinity J30
92-2004 Mitsubishi Diamante
I could keep finding them. All I did was google the bolt pattern and check some pictures to ensure the sources were right.

Here is a link to a better site. All I did was google for it. : http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm
If you can't find what you're looking for in here, it simply does not exist.

Not necessarily. The Avalon above shares ours. Toyota uses a lot of different patterns. Here is a bolt pattern finder from toyota from Discounted Wheel warehouse: http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Toyota___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Thanks, I should be able to find a set now.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
im ready to throw something in from left field. older Honda's that say they are 4-114.3 are actually not. If you go to a "Hollander" book which references all O.E. wheels, the actual bolt pattern is 4-115. just so you know. You can also fit a 5-115 on a 5-114.3, but i dont recommend it being it will stretch your studs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts