8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum, but have owned my 2010 since brand new. Im wanting to buy D2 R 2inch front and rear drop springs. And put on 19 inch wheels as well with 225/35/19 tires. Is there anyone out there with a similar set up that can tell me if I will rub up front. And was also wondering if I will have a rear camber issue as well? I do plan on rolling the fender lips. Im trying to get as close to a tucked look without doing an air ride set up. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For a 2 inch drop, a good alignment is enough. Although if you notice that your camber is off, then get a camber kit. As for the wheel size, I think 19" is a little too big. I would get 18" or 17" instead. I like the style of Motegi, Konig, Enkei and Advan wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Ginolan! I did end up ordering 18's to have more sidewall. Getting window tints and starting tear down next week. Going to repaint the entire car. Im an auto painter by trade. Can't wait to finally make her look the way I've always wanted. Will post pics when it's done in a few weeks. Thanks again for the reply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I was wondering can I get these wheels installed without having to make any further adjustments ? I am not lowered.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really. Tugged them out a little and mounted the inner fender on the top side of the lip. But if you're not lowered, you'll have no issues with those 17's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts