8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls a Socal member here! I'll be visiting a friend in Berkeley from March 27th to April 5th.

Will there be any meets or events going on during that time period? It would be great to meet the Hella Norcal Chapter of 8thCivic.com. Ive heard many great stories about you guys from Mikey(Mikey6p)!
:wheee:

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
Hi guys and girls a Socal member here! I'll be visiting a friend in Berkeley from March 27th to April 5th.

Will there be any meets or events going on during that time period? It would be great to meet the Hella Norcal Chapter of 8thCivic.com. Ive heard many great stories about you guys from Mikey(Mikey6p)!
:wheee:
You are more than welcome to come to our weekly thurs night meets in San Jose. It has been consistent with the turnout and you will meet alot of great people! :thumb:

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good. Unfortunately I will be flying up to Norcal and either using public transportation or getting rides from friends.

let me know if anything goes on closeby to UCBerkeley. Hope to see some of you guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.