8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
I think the rears will fit with no real issue. It seems like the rear flares follow the molded body lines on the rear door and rear bumper, which appear to be the same on both models. The front flares are harder to say. Technically the only thing that is really different on the front of the JDM civic is the headlight, which requires a hood/fender/bumper with a different hole in it for the headlight, but I believe the fender itself is otherwise the same shape. The issue I see is how close the fender flare is supposed to get to the JDM headlight, and I have no idea how that spacing relates to the USDM headlight. For all I know the USDM headlight wraps around the edge of the fender more, which would put it under the fender flare. The last thing I've noticed is that the JDM front bumper is a lot more "square" and flat on the sides while the USDM sedan is more rounded. I wouldn't really me too concerned with that though cus pretty much every widebody kit I've seen is some sort of ABS plastic that can be molded with a heatgun and I've never really seen a kit installed that didn't require some amount of massaging into place with some heat. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts