8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come i dont see any Fiji Blue Pearl with HFP WHEELS????? omg im thinking of getting HFP wheels for my fg2 but i cant find a pic of it??? is it jsut me that you can hardly see a fiji blue with HFP wheels?

anyone have HFP wheels on FG2? can you please post a pic?

·
Registered
522 Posts

here are a couple some have bright lighting others the wheels are a bit in the shadows but yeah it should give you an idea of how the wheels looks with the FBP in several light conditions

hope this helps! :thumb:

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no problem, good luck with your decision on the wheels!

i swear to god its hard to make decision about which one to get lol coz once you have it, its your forever lol

jsut like my exhaust decision im really gladi picked skunk2 its not so loud like what other peopel trying to say its perfect deep tone totally not fart can or rice sound. perfect exhaust :thumb: 60mm tho not the 70mm 70mm= really loud i heard it in person 60 is just perfect

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.