8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I hate inconsiderate people, but nice job getting it out!

I may have to try that over the weekend on a few scratches I have from people that don't respect other's cars.

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
reelbigfish241 said:
I hate inconsiderate people, but nice job getting it out!

I may have to try that over the weekend on a few scratches I have from people that don't respect other's cars.
I lost my job the day before I bought the NSX. :( Good thing it was the day before and not the day after. :xyxnervou I still don't have a job, but at least I've got my civic paid off...and a giant gash in the side of it. :(

You can't see the scratches on the door panel anymore, but you can still see the ones on the door handle easily.

I hang applied scratchX to the area first to see if I could get it out with that, and it helped, but I could still see it close up, so I used my Meguiar's buffer with swirl remover to get the rest out the best I could.

·
Registered
319 Posts
This is the reason I now ride around with a can of Duplicolor temporary spray paint in the glove box. The next bastard who dings my my car is getting "I AM A RETARD WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR OTHER'S PROPERTY. DO NOT PARK NEXT TO ME, I WILL DING YOUR CAR." in red paint across the side of their car.

They'll have plenty of time to think about it while they scrub it off.

·
Administrator
45,040 Posts
bluesunit said:
This is the reason I now ride around with a can of Duplicolor temporary spray paint in the glove box. The next bastard who dings my my car is getting "I AM A RETARD WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR OTHER'S PROPERTY. DO NOT PARK NEXT TO ME, I WILL DING YOUR CAR." in red paint across the side of their car.

They'll have plenty of time to think about it while they scrub it off.
That stuff comes off if you sneeze on it....or touch it with your finger. Nice idea though.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yep I park far away from others in the lot at work, I don't park between cars, but against a wall or pillar, if you have to ding me let it be on one side only

1 - 16 of 16 Posts