8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. just thought I would share this with the community. This is a co worker that bought an ebay kit for his B swapped EG. In his defense he bought the kit before I started working here so he just didn't really know better. He recently bought all Full-Race gear and a GT30R that should be arriving in a month or so. But look at right near the gate flange on the front runner collector. It's as big as a nickel. LMAO!!! Ebay is awesome!

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In all fairness, it's not "Ebay" selling the poorly made parts.
Come on man. Yea it is. You're splitting hairs with that comment. It's a haven for crap companies to rip people off and sell garbage. Anyone can post up some piece of crap they made in their backyard.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Come on man. Yea it is. You're splitting hairs with that comment. It's a haven for crap companies to rip people off and sell garbage. Anyone can post up some piece of crap they made in their backyard.
Yes I know, but people must realize what they are buying. Either way is stinks for the crummy parts/rip-off parts.

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
Yes I know, but people must realize what they are buying. Either way is stinks for the crummy parts/rip-off parts.
How many parts on your car did you buy off ebay dude? Pretty much if your looking for turbo kits/parts on ebay your an idiot and Mike's pic above is what you'll end up with.

GAWD DAMMM I am so sick of that arguement "ebay doesn't make parts" no they don't like Mike said anybody can make a pile of garbage in their backyard and sell it there, especially made in china junk.

·
Registered
28,275 Posts
I love the, "Yeah, but I can get 2 or 3 parts for the price of one. That way, when the first one breaks I have a back up" argument.

:rotfl:

·
Registered
564 Posts
I bought my Mugen GPs off of Ebay, they must be junk too :facepalm:

Know what you're buying, not everything off Ebay is crap. If it's brandless or a brand you've never heard of then yes it's crap.

Not Ebay's fault some people are too stupid to know what they're buying.

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
ya that argument is complete insanity, when you could just buy a quality part in the first place and it won't break.

btw there is a ebay r18 turbo kit in the FS, the kit wants top dollar for it, lolololl.

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
I bought my Mugen GPs off of Ebay, they must be junk too :facepalm:

Know what you're buying, not everything off Ebay is crap. If it's brandless or a brand you've never heard of then yes it's crap.

Not Ebay's fault some people are too stupid to know what they're buying.
I bought my RSX-S wheels off ebay too, :facepalm: used real parts are fine dude. this thread is in the turbo section, so this discussion is regarding turbo parts dude, go back to the inside and out threads or the water cooler or where-ever you hang out.

·
Registered
28,275 Posts
you guys make it sound like ebay manufactures these parts. You can just as easly buy quality items, it all depends on how cheap you are.
Quality parts have quality dealers that can afford their own stores/websites.

Buying parts from SuzukiMan64, or BaseBallfan4lyf, just doesn't sit right with me.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I bought my RSX-S wheels off ebay too, :facepalm: used real parts are fine dude. this thread is in the turbo section, so this discussion is regarding turbo parts dude, go back to the inside and out threads or the water cooler or where-ever you hang out.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

This must be crap too since its forced induction :facepalm:. I was making a point that you can't disregard everything on Ebay as crap as most people are doing.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts