8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok both side turn bulbs work when i flip the swith. but when i use key to unlock/lock the doors, passenger side turn bulb wont blink. what happen to that one? some wiring problem mess up? fuse?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
when you said the bulb work when you flip the switch, you means turn on the park light, or you try to do left/right turn signal? Only the park light got flash when lock/unlock door.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
ok both side turn bulbs work when i flip the swith. but when i use key to unlock/lock the doors, passenger side turn bulb wont blink. what happen to that one? some wiring problem mess up? fuse?
It's probably on its way to the dumpster or something is lose.
Test them even using the emergency button to have them both blink at the same time.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when you said the bulb work when you flip the switch, you means turn on the park light, or you try to do left/right turn signal? Only the park light got flash when lock/unlock door.
arent parking lights and turn signals the same bulbs?
i mean the turn signals both work.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Try turning the headlight switch to the 1st position and check the bulbs, sounds like you may have a front parking/marker light out.

The fronts are 1 bulb with 2 filaments inside, both front parking/marker and turn signals.

The parking and tail lights are the ones that flash during lock/unlock.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so parking light and turn light are in one bulbs but two filaments i see. sounds like a i need a new bulb. Could that be wiring connection or one fuse blown? i couldnt find fuse number for parking lights in manual.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup i just took the bulb out. there is two filaments. one of them is broken. i will get one from dealer. thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts