8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

why do you have an r18, and not an fa5/fg2?

• it was cheap, free, etc, and it's just what you can afford right now

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • you don't want a manual

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • you purposely chose this car for another reason

Votes: 6 30.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
In before the lock, there are many threads like this already..

But just to answear your question, many people don't want to drive a stick and don't care to use premium fuel on their cars and also they don't race, so they just want something that looks nice and is good on gas.. and cheaper then the Si.

Never mind, my answear was for why don't you have an Si instead of an R18..

So i guess Si owners want a high reving motor and that is a little quicker and has a nicer looking interior and spoiler and lsd and they like to push their cars more..

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
In before the lock, there are many threads like this already..

But just to answear your question, many people don't want to drive a stick and don't care to use premium fuel on their cars and also they don't race, so they just want something that looks nice and is good on gas.. and cheaper then the Si.

Never mind, my answear was for why don't you have an Si instead of an R18..

So i guess Si owners want a high reving motor and that is a little quicker and has a nicer looking interior and spoiler and lsd and they like to push their cars more..
there are ones with polls just like mine? where? anyways, yes, lock this thread, because i screwed up the title and poll. i made a new one here: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/civi...dx-lx-ex-but-wish-you-had-si.html#post4994250

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.