8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everytime i see an RSX Type-S they are always saying something bad about my car, or laughing or stuff like that, idk i beat 2 RSX type-S's already, and that was when i was stock

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
While I think the RSX Type-S looks more sophisticated and less boy-racer like than the Si, it's not nearly as sporty looking.

Also, it is worth mentioning that most of these owners are probably pissed because the "ricey" Honda Civic got the near exact same engine, same transmission (not sure if that's a good thing) as they do.

In fact, it probably angers them even more, that for $3,000-$5,000 less, we got an auxillary input jack, navigation option, steering wheel radio controls, a limited slip differential and the option for satellite radio.

I'd be upset too, knowing that I paid $3,000 more for the same car, only more dated and with far fewer options.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
this has been thrown around a lot,... not to close this, but I don't really want to keep the rsx vs si owners, or forums against one another.

Have respect for both cars. Show some class and be a car enthusiast. If they can't do the same - that's their loss. Be the better person

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.