8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a reason behind having yellow fogs over white? i dont really understand it other than maybe looks if you like how it looks? is there a use reason behind it or is it just curb apeal?

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
yellow fogs a better for visability but jdm fan boys just do it cause its jdm
yup i agree... its best for visability in rain and fog, but most people do it cuz its "jdm"... anything yellow now is considered "jdm" real jdm fds come with clear fogs..the word jdm is just overused..

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
I had em for a lil while but I got to thinking about it and didn't LOVE the way they looked on my 09 RR sedan. Plus I was always worried they'd melt.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I had yellow nokya bulbs to match my DRL/High beams but I changed them out for a LED bulb to match my 8000K HID. I liked the look of the yellow before the bluish white from my low beam took over.

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
you had yellow HIDs im guessing? i use halogens, piaa's ftw :D
Nah, grafxp overlays.

I had yellow nokya bulbs to match my DRL/High beams but I changed them out for a LED bulb to match my 8000K HID. I liked the look of the yellow before the bluish white from my low beam took over.
Where'd you find em? Any pics? I have an SC430 retrofit so I'd like something a little better in the fog area.

·
it just BLOWS my mind
2,529 Posts
I just like the way Yellow looks over the Clear ones...
Clear Fogs look nice too, I guess it depends on the person and the color of the car too.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I think they make my Habi SI stand out from the other 2 habi SI's in Des Moines (that I know of), and I think they look hella cool. :dancing:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts