8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
That is not true. Every dealership has different lenders and some have better realationships with the subprime lenders.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
illmaticone said:
thats why they are called, "Stealerships" they always lie, i would make a stink to like a sales manager or something. and explain how your gonna take ur business else where. maybe they will make a deal for u
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
for the record.. Find car and price you want on the net..look up thier invoice. That way never have to 'deal' with thier bullshit..you know the facts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
looks great. so what was the end deal? interest rate, loan term...
end deal was $20,069 that includes tax, title, and tags...Also includes the 18" HFP Wheels and the HFP Suspension. Financed $!0,000 at 18% for 60 months, payment is like $296 a month, but we have paid like 3 months ahead and plan to keep paying every time we get money so as to pay it off in about a year and a half to two years as to avoid paying the high interest rate, had to make it work somehow....

Just got the windows tinted so here is an updated pic....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Jay4dnb said:
plan to keep paying every time we get money so as to pay it off in about a year and a half to two years as to avoid paying the high interest rate, had to make it work somehow....
You're still paying the high rate and in most loans you pay mostly interest at the beginning and it gradually evolves to mostly principal toward the end. Paying ahead helps some but won't help as much as you'd like. It's a good looking car though.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
LDB said:
It's a good looking car though.
Yeah, that it is... The tint is what really set it off...though i am just now realizing that the dealership put the wrong stickers on the sides of the car being that it is not DOHC, but SOHC....damn dealership, now i have to tear them off... I would rather have some HFP vinyl instead...othere than that, the outside is done, now time to get to work on the engine...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
the SI does not come in that color .. so its not cost effective to buy another SI grill and paint it .. i suppose you could get a black one ...

and to the OP .. you paying ahead is not going to the principle... so you are still paying interest on that payment ..

if you sent that payment as PRINCIPLE .. then that would be going towards the balance interest free...

by just paying 3 months ahead .. unless you specifically said "PRINCIPLE" .. they will just consider that your next 3 payments.. which are still being charged interest

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
So i removed the i-VTEC DOHC sticker cause i don't want to be a poser....Maybe i will have some i-VTEC SOHC stickers made, but i doubt it....I am going to have the grill painted a flat black to match the rest of the black plastic in that area and be done with the chrome look, lol!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Jay4dnb said:
So i have been through 3 different salesmen at our honda dealership...The first one got fired for god knows what...the second one got us a good deal on a 2007 Civic LX MT with 18" 7 Spoke HFP wheels, Tires, and HFP Suspension ($20,000 OTD_Includes tax,title,tag and doc fee)..So we go in on Tuesday say we would like to pick up our car on friday because that is when we will have our money...Our car was a rare one says the dealer (Royal blue pearl, 4 dr, MT) But he gets right on the computer and finds one in Toledo, Ohio says he is going to send someone to pick it up Wed morning...ok, all is good and well...call wed, car is on its way...go to dealership wed night to look at it after everyone is gone...NO CAR!!! Call Thursday, our salesman left for vacation in Vegas, no car....So now there is a new salesman, he says that the car will be on the lot that day...So Thursday night we go back to the dealership, once again after everyone is gone...NO CAR!!!! So I go over there this morning to talk with the newest salesman face to face...Friday is his day off!!!! Some other salesman says that they just sent someone to get the car this morning and it will be there by noon, but will not be ready until at least monday sometime...What is wrong with dealers? I swear its like the don't want to make the sale, i am half tempted to let them finish the car, then go over there and tell them to stick it up there ass and go to another dealership...Anyone else ever have problems like this with dealers lying?

I would also like to add that my credit sucks so the dealership is financing me, plus i am putting $10,000 down, i feel like i am trapped at this dealership because i have bad credit, if i could find another dealership to finance me i would tell this Honda dealership to kiss my ass!

I know its a Little Late....but next time try Searching this site for info....I could have at least made sure you got what you wanted and told you where the Dealerships were that had what you were looking for....

This Place is made for YOU guys .....people who Buy Honda's...and My forums on here are made for How and Where to Buy them.

( http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119 )

61 - 73 of 73 Posts