8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol I'm going to get a lot of hate mail for this one... but I really have to post it...
So why did I get my civic? :(

-Rims on this are baller
-The rear is the same as the SI
-The interior is baller

·
Registered
506 Posts
People used 2 say my car is small & i would say what ever, its fine 4 me. But then I sat in this & get felt so much bigger, I realy like this car, but im stuck payin off the Si.

·
Registered
141 Posts
dont kid yourself, its Honda. I hate to say it, but the cars NEVER look like the concepts. they will find a way to "dumb" it down or else charge u $2000 for a body kit and $3000 for wheels.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Edmunds Inisde Line said:
The Accord Coupe HF-S concept isn't intended for production. Rather, it's a showcase for technology and accessories being developed by Honda Access America.
Just a lil quote from the article.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
^yeah thats very true though. but half of the time if they'd just sell an accord that looks like that or a concept car PERIOD, they might actually sell more than they could imagine.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Why you didnt get it? Cause right now its still a "concept"

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
At almost 12g's more $$$ then an Si, a loaded Accord is very expensive. I got to test drive a V6 auto Coupe last week while my Si was gettting serviced. The Accord was very fast compared to the Si, but the Si handles much better. The Accord interior was obviously much nicer and better equiped, but I found it very busy with too many buttons. Also, it felt HUGE compared to the Si when driving.

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
That is sick! except for the orange tag on the bottom of the steering wheel....

what's up with that?

·
Registered
935 Posts
DumbasSi said:
At almost 12g's more $$$ then an Si, a loaded Accord is very expensive. I got to test drive a V6 auto Coupe last week while my Si was gettting serviced. The Accord was very fast compared to the Si, but the Si handles much better. The Accord interior was obviously much nicer and better equiped, but I found it very busy with too many buttons. Also, it felt HUGE compared to the Si when driving.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
dom i drove one, it's not amazing. its got some juice but it also has a low redline and it's not too quick. si can beat it, and it looks better.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts