8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
[Deleted]

Anyway welcome to the area. :wavey:

Edit: Haha for some reason I saw charlottesville and though chantilly. I'm not close at all but I go through there all the time during the summer. I pass though there on the way to Smith Mt. Lake.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Usually it's Northern VA area, also there is a Dulles meet Friday nights, and another Rockville one on Saturday nights. Might be a little far for you, but it's worth coming down one of those nights.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
im in VA now!! where is everyone at??
Not near Charlottesville but....I offer you my condolences for coming out here to VA. I moved out here from San Diego and all I can say is I can't wait to get back to the West Coast!! :pray:

·
Registered
345 Posts
15th street...
one of my rims is messed up, I'm pretty sure it's warped, as it makes a horrible sound when I drive on it, and when I drive with the spare tire it sounds fine, so I know it's not the axle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.