8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came out this morning, normally my '06 Si is garaged at my house, but last night spent the night at my girlfriends place. Parked on the street (stupid)...came out this morning and found my car covered in egg. Thank God no lunch meats, coulda taken the paint right off. Had to spend an hour and a half soaking the car down trying to get the egg off. Stupid kids, but I guess it was my karma since I used to do the same thing when I was young. Still, wish I could have caught them. Woulda dealt out a light beating...

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
haha. sucks. When i was a kid they wouldnt sell me eggs on halloween

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At closer inspection, there was some chipping of the paint on the right edge of the gas tank cover, definitely caused by the egg impacts, just another example of hom much Honda skimped on the paint for the 8th gen's

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
wow that really sucks, I was stuck at school till about 10:30 so I missed most of the halloween fun. You got it all off though? Egg is the worst

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, all the egg is off but now I gotta live knowing mypaint is chipped back there. I'm shocked an egg can wreak such havoc...

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
nothing happened to my car, was worried that it might. i went out but since the place had glass doors i could see my car parked from outside the whole time. checked it again this morning to make sure and nothing happened.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Young Gunna said:
ddamn homie that sucks thank god i live on a military base... 24 hour security lol
What military base do you live on man? I know the one I'm you'd be hard pressed to feel that secure.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
these kids were about to tp my house and egg my car...one threw an egg but luckily i was opening the garage door...i got my painball gun (i've had bad luck during halloween) and ran into my scion and shot a full round at them :)

edit: i washed the egg off the car around 10 min after the incident and the ass whooping so no damage on the paint

·
Registered
728 Posts
K20RAM said:
Thank God no lunch meats
:rotfl: Not laughing at you, just thought that was a hilarious quote. Sorry to hear about your car though. If it makes you feel any better, those kids will probably do that to the wrong person one day and end up getting stabbed. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
DUB2CRS said:
:rotfl: Not laughing at you, just thought that was a hilarious quote. Sorry to hear about your car though. If it makes you feel any better, those kids will probably do that to the wrong person one day and end up getting stabbed. :thumb:
Ive seen what a piece of baloney, left on a car hood in the sun will do to a car its not pretty

·
Registered
728 Posts
^ Oh I'm not denying the damage that lunch meats can do to paint, what with all the salts and preservatives. I just thought it was a funny quote.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nothing happened to my car this year...I went to my buddies house right before trick or treatin began and he said they were not giving out candy, in the huge development they live in...So needless to say i got my car out of there in hopes that no angry trick or treaters wouldn't do anything to my car cause my friend did'nt give them any candy...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts