8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whether coupe or 4dr or si. do u plan on buying the kit or part. let us know.... if ur getting for example wheels and shocks. but not ground effects. check more than one. happy poling

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im getting the whole package so i dont have to worry about argue'g about warranty issues.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
el_ben2 said:
i like the lip kit and aftermarket shocks & springs...
how much does the FP springs droop?
factory performance springs drop the car 1inch. all i need/want. kinda like H&R O.E. Sport springs.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i like the kit and wheels, but the wheels are prboaly really heavy so would make me want to go with some rota suberzeros would looks nice, but i would take the kit and suspension

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will get it only if it doesn't cost a crazy sum. I saw a EX Sedan, the total sticker price included accent pin stripes and that rubber thing they put on door edges and wheel wells so it doesn't bang on things, cost $1865. Almost $2000 for stickers and rubber.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ill probably get a fully load si doesn't matter price but ill get some rims and anyone know when its coming to manitoba canada..... wuts with the si with all the black parts on it thats probably the jdm one thoughs lucky f_ _ _kers.....:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts