8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
i want one but i want a mut a lx with not all the features of the ex lol, so i will figure something out but neeless to say i want one, but i want to start seeing them around san diego already

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im going with Fiji Blue! I've wanted a blue SI since I first saw the 98-99 SI's, so this is my chance to buy a new one just for me!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm waiting for an Si but I can't decide on the color either. I talked to the dealer yesterday and they are supposed (hopefully I won't have to remind them :rolleyes: ) to call me when they find out about their first allocation of Sis.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Alpinecivic said:
Im going with Fiji Blue! I've wanted a blue SI since I first saw the 98-99 SI's, so this is my chance to buy a new one just for me!
haha no more black for you wes?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I plan on getting one as soon as I pay off my current civic! $5000 left! I don't know wether to get one now or wait one year b-4 they work out the bugs! and add more colors! Maybe they'll add the Brembo's next year?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alex26 said:
I plan on getting one as soon as I pay off my current civic! $5000 left! I don't know wether to get one now or wait one year b-4 they work out the bugs! and add more colors! Maybe they'll add the Brembo's next year?
I doubt they'll add more colors, but as for the Brembo's, well maybe. I cant wait to get mine!

·
Registered
241 Posts
yea i wont be getting an 06 but 5 years of the 8thgen i think i will pick one up sometime they are out, casue by teh time i am out of college we will need two cars

1 - 20 of 32 Posts