8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody!!! Took delivery of my black SI today!!! Man, this thing smokes baby!! It definietly lives up to the hype that has surrounded it for months. I worked a double shift last night, got home around 8:00am, went to sleep, and was woke up by my dealer at 10:30!!! Man, I'm so excited, and soooo friggin tired at the same time!! I can't hardly keep off the gas!! Damn break in period!! Anyway, got a new camera for X-Mas, and will be posting up some pics as soon as I can stop working so much!!! Oh, and by the way, another happy MSRP customer!! Thanks to Mike at Honda in Rock Hill, SC for excellent service!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem. Will do this weekend. Just got back from my break at work, and it just rained enough to get this red clay mud all over my new baby from the construction thats happening on the road to my job :banghead: !!! AAAHHHH!!! I HATE THE MUD!!!! Gotta wash first thing tomorrow morning!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulation nighthawkmetalhead, your long wait is finally over.
You might wanna get used to washing your baby though. It's a gorgeous color that is very hard to keep clean. It will definitely turn heads after a good wash. I'm about to pass 600 mile break-in period and planning on taking my SI to VTEC nirvana this weekend. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks CiscoBoy!! Yea, you're right about the color. I should be used to it by now, seeing as my last car was black too!!! When I test drove it today was the only time I really got on it big time, the rest will have to wait until around 600 miles like you said. Enjoy bro, I know I will when it's time!!!!
OHHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aimer, the car drives better than I imagined! I thought with the stiffer springs and suspension that it would be a rougher ride, but not at all!! It's almost as smooth of a ride as my Acura TSX that I traded!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts