8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,889 Posts
sportback

looks like the car version of a Nissan Murano. just the lights are horizontal at the back instead of vertical.
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
Ha, I had seen the evo wagon, but didn't know they were going to make an evo X "sportback."

I still would rather have a forester sti.



No one expects a rally-suv. lol.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
441 Posts
firmhonda said:
Ha, I had seen the evo wagon, but didn't know they were going to make an evo X "sportback."

I still would rather have a forester sti.



No one expects a rally-suv. lol.
You do realize the Forester isn't actually an SUV don't you? It's a wagon classified as an SUV to clear CAFE standards for turbo vehicles. Subaru does it with their sedans too...
 

·
Still dropping trout
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
^No, I never knew that. I just knew that it looked like an suv so I called it one, lol. :laughing:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
441 Posts
firmhonda said:
^No, I never knew that. I just knew that it looked like an suv so I called it one, lol. :laughing:
If you really want a Rally SUV, you should check this out. Evo Concept CX SUV. ;)



All the goodies of an Evo in an SUV body. Like the Evolander concept they produced some time ago :)

Edit: for grammar
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
forester sti is sickkkkk, the thing sounds like a beast. im sure theres top gear clips of it on youtube.

i still hate the look of the new lancer... i like a more conservative design. something that looks like a car, not a spaceship.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
black07coupe said:
forester sti is sickkkkk, the thing sounds like a beast. im sure theres top gear clips of it on youtube.

i still hate the look of the new lancer... i like a more conservative design. something that looks like a car, not a spaceship.

LOL you drive a civic....
 

·
Wegue Wegue
Joined
·
12,785 Posts
r18power said:
If you really want a Rally SUV, you should check this out. Evo Concept CX SUV. ;)



All the goodies of an Evo in an SUV body. Like the Evolander concept they produced some time ago :)

Edit: for grammar

Still looks like a Station Wagon... smoother lines, no wooden panels, but a box of a station wagon nontheless
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top