8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Mini-introduction. I don't own a civic, but I love the 8th gen and a bunch of my friends have the Si so I drive them fairly often. They are one of my favorite cars and I hope to get one. my friends are on here also. I drive hondas too lol...

Anyways I work around Hollywood and while doing one of my runs I came across a beautiful FD2 Type R conversion 4dr with the plates "SPN FED", obviously meaning spoon fed. it even had a full spoon banner. and i believe brides. extremely beautiful build in my opinion, i really dont like the usdm body style.

But im just wondering who this is and I'm more than 100% sure its someone here or someone who knows this person. They aren't many itr conversions in socal, especially one this modded.

I was very sad to see the car like this. Sorry for the semi bad pics/vids. I was working so I didn't have time to sit around and snap pics.

Visible damage: scruffed up rear left door, rear left quarter panel, shattered rear left window w/ missing visor, rim lip ripped open

-----VIDEOS----- Click to view

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Soo what i've read. his car was parked, jeep sideswiped and some how rolled over. he said initially he was gonna sell the car, but after reading the comments and support seems like hes deciding to fix it to come back harder.

anyone know where i can find hi-res or clear pics of the car and the build? it was a really nice car i can tell.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.