8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And by nice, I mean some nice clothes every day... not button down shirts and **** like that, just some ballin ass jeans and a nice t-shirt :)

I just got some Evisu's the other day, and these shits look HOTT!! For those of you who dont know Evisu, they are a Japanese company (chyeaaa JDM LOL) and they've been makin designer jeans for a while now. Check out their site, their jeans range for 300 to 700 dollars. And for those of you who want to tell me I'm wasting my money... save it, it's almost like a hobby to me, just like my car...





^^ I got a bunch of pairs of LRG's and those are two of my fav LRG shirts :)
I'm a fan off all nice clothes, not just skate/hip hop styles... in my eyes if it costs you a ton, they gotta be nice.





Heres one for the ladies LOL two sexy beasts in one picture hahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
asndragonboii said:
I got some (alot) LRG tees, hoodies, and jeans. No evisu's though.... im not rich lol


where in boston you at?
I'm in newton... ya LRG is the ****, their tees fit so nice, and they aren't ghetto like some other urban companies. I wanna cop a LRG hoodie this winter, possible some more jeans. I like how LRG jeans come in tons of different fits... I got a pair in straight leg, a pair with boot cut, and a pair thats real baggy... so I got a pair for every pair of kicks I own :)

And ya, those Evisu's are gonna be the only pair I have LOL, they are expensive... and I didnt know their a tight fit... jesus, I shoulda bought one size up
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
THats some fly ass gear playboy. Lovin them jeans. BUt I get discounts everwhere I shop so I stay crispy and dont pay more than 80 for my jeans. LRG is the **** btw. Their cloths are real hot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TommyD said:
The places I go on the weekends, you wouldn't get through the door wearing that ;)
LOL in toronto they'll let me in with the Evisu's even if the dress code is strict. They know their ****, and they know I'm a baller if I'm rockin those !!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,281 Posts
:eek2: "Look at all those fancy clothes, well these keep us warm, just like those" Jack Johnson. 5-6 pairs of pants could get you a RSM supercharger. To each his own though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sirbelch said:
:eek2: "Look at all those fancy clothes, well these keep us warm, just like those" Jack Johnson. 5-6 pairs of pants could get you a RSM supercharger. To each his own though.
Yup, ur right, I coulda bought a sub with the money i used on the evisus. I coulda also got an exhaust... but w/e man, let me do what i want!!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
illusionstwice said:
THats some fly ass gear playboy. Lovin them jeans. BUt I get discounts everwhere I shop so I stay crispy and dont pay more than 80 for my jeans. LRG is the **** btw. Their cloths are real hot
lol thanks plaYA, i knew there gotta be some ppl here to know their ****. yes LRG is the ****.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
this thread is poppin. lol ..I am on that karmaloop site someone posted on page one. Are their prices us or canadian dollar??? Any one know? Cuz it has a money converter so Im not sure lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
illusionstwice said:
this thread is poppin. lol ..I am on that karmaloop site someone posted on page one. Are their prices us or canadian dollar??? Any one know? Cuz it has a money converter so Im not sure lol
I think its US, I bought that brown Hustle Tree's T off karmaloop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Being a White non-metrosexual male,I'll spend more money on a 12 pack of beer than I will on a shirt or pants.Actually,my wardrobe for the last ten years consist of either Levis or Wrangler(not the cowboy style) jeans and Death Metal t-shirts.I dress shitty.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
black07coupe said:
I think its US, I bought that brown Hustle Tree's T off karmaloop.
Thanks bro. I already have this white tee wit teal and other colors in my shopping cart. lol. It willl match these enyce jeans I got 2 weeks ago.


U ever hit the johnny cupcakes store in Boston?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
illusionstwice said:
Thanks bro. I already have this white tee wit teal and other colors in my shopping cart. lol. It willl match these enyce jeans I got 2 weeks ago.


U ever hit the johnny cupcakes store in Boston?
Nah I've never been there, maybe ill check it out. I love gettin my **** in the plastic bag from the factory :thumb: since I know all my sizes for my fav brands.

And to whoever said the metrosexual comment LOL, wow you can say that to abercrombie boy, but not me or illusionstwice... LRG **** is anything BUT metrosexual.

off to meet asndragonboii... apparently we went to the same highschool LOL
 
1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Top