8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have been trying to find if anyone else has a thread like this. No luck. So lets do this!

The question is who here has the most built vehicle either NA or turbocharged?

1. Turbo or NA?
2. How many horses?
3. List your mods
4. Pics? (proof)

And here we GO..:wheee::popcorn::wigglesmiley::dance:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
NA has got to be Silverspoon1986:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
^^^
Yeah but 3-4k of that is the GReddy Kit ain't it?

I've spent 5-6k on my car all N/A. A quarter of that is all installation fees though :(

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Where is that guy that spent $15,000 on his car? I'll be posting up a thread of my F/I build in a few minutes. Than I'll post the estimate in here :) BUT, so far I've spent about 6-7k on my car

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
:yeahthat:

And as someone said, Silverspoon1986 has to be the most built N/A.

If you got a Greddy Turbo, you don't even have to post here...because 07CivicMD will beat you by miles.
yeah, i think he has over $30,000 in it. its probably more now. the last time i heard it put down around 650hp. i got to see the thing run on the dyno, that car is awsome

·
Registered
42,510 Posts
Built car should include everything. Atleast I included prices so yall can see how much it costs :p
True, but now having a Greddy Kit doesn't mean anything anymore...since 07CivicMD put all of us to shame. Anyone with the AJP kit will also have spent more money than us and be pushing a lot more power. And honestly, the money you've spent on your car is really nothing. For example, Jeshua has spent more money than you on just rims and seats :eek:mg:

Celcius has spent a pretty penny on his, quite a bit of it is show though even though he's FI as well. As far as engine mods go I'd agree O7CivicMD takes the cake.
Yup, but he has put the car for sale...haha

Turbocivic had a pretty good build going, but then managed to screw up with the site. Last time I saw him he had the Greddy Kit, low compression pistons, stage 4 clutch and Nitrous.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Well me and my car have been working out together since I bought it. I mean it's great time to bond and what not. The muscle milk and protien powders are really making progress. I benching about 235lbs maxing out, he's pushing about 197lbs, we usually round to 200lbs. I'll post pics later after we hit the gym but I think my car is probably the most built.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Well me and my car have been working out together since I bought it. I mean it's great time to bond and what not. The muscle milk and protien powders are really making progress. I benching about 235lbs maxing out, he's pushing about 197lbs, we usually round to 200lbs. I'll post pics later after we hit the gym but I think my car is probably the most built.
ummmm... ::cricket::?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.