8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering 2 things .1 how many people claim to have chirped third gear? 2 who has done the sickest burn out and did you make it past 2nd before the tires hooked up?
I hit 3rd and it hooked up so hard my dash shook like **** when I took off ,but i have never chirped 3rd gear before

If you have any you tube or other videos hit us up on the site
Wicked burnouts!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
i've chirped 3rd in about 3 different SI's from work. and we had an 06 used one with about 80k miles on it. my friend did a pretty good burnout in it up to the 3rd. when he hit 3rd it started wheel hoppin a bit so he let off the e-brake.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Long story, not in my civic but an epic burnout none the least.

My story starts me living in my moms house 5 years or so ago. There was a biker bar down the street and they loved on sunday mornings to haul ass down the street at 9 in the god dam morning. I woke up pissed as hell after a late night and i had the perfect plan =D.

I took my 1991 Z28 w/ open headers, intake, full MSD ignition and a minor upgraded cam. Prob was a stage 1, never got the full details from the last owner.

Anyways. I flip the back plate down, drive down past the bar then turn around. I could see all of their old fat drunken asses sittin in a packed parking lot eating burgers and hot dogs and drinking bear in the parking lot. There had to be over 100 at least.

So. I come back around and stop right in the street in front of em. Mashed the brake and floored it. Tires got close to 100 MPH and i was in 3rd gear holding steady stopped roasting the rear tires. I seriously sat like that for at least 30 seconds, seemed like 5 minutes. There was so much smoke i could barley see on comming traffic comming to a stop like wtf is goinz on. I take off really quick as a jeep and a couple of bikes attempt to catch me. I looked in my rear view mirror and seen the whole cloud of smoke just spread out around all those POS's in the parking lot. I hoped they liked a cloud of nasty ass tire smoke in their faces trying to eat and drink. So i out run them easily and went back home, w/ a big ass grin on my face :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.