• up to 5000

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • more than 5000

Votes: 2 1.4%
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mine's a DD, and got it in mid-June 2007. I'm about to clear 16K soon.

As for what to expect, well, I didn't have my car for a whole month due to an accident. But other than that, no creaks or rattles, paint still easy to chip, and I get about 28-29 MPG. Changing out the tranny fluid is a good thing, do a search for that in here.

I'm contemplating removing the vtec stickers off the side doors, for a cleaner look. Kinda hard to not say it's an Si with the FijiBlue, but looking forward to doing some mods on it soon when the time and money is all in the same place.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Jan 07 41,000 miles... I may have the highest mileage 07

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bought my sedan Nov. 2006. 24,000 miles on it now. All pleasurable miles.

As for condition, it's a hunk of junk. Every time I pull the silver handle on a door, the thing pops open. When I push down the floor lever to my left, the dumb gas door flips out. Every time I speed up or slow down, the damn radio volume adjusts. I pull the
e-brake in snow, and the whole car goes totally crazy, swerving and sliding like no other. But that's nothing compared to the yellow wrench on the instrument panel that keeps going on and off in suspicious sequence with my oil changes. Or that ugly red light that blinks when I get feelin' racey. And don't get me started on the fact that I think the tranny is busted and I now have to shift with a stick!

I'm calling Honda!

-Andy

·
Registered
106 Posts
Purchased my Sidan on 3/3/2007 - 22,000 miles.

Have a window issue every now and then where the window will power all the way up and then bounce back down for no reason. Very infrequent, though. Stock all-seasons are worn out, brakes are fine, has some rock chips and dings. Interior seems to be aging pretty well.

·
Registered
673 Posts
As for condition, it's a hunk of junk. Every time I pull the silver handle on a door, the thing pops open. When I push down the floor lever to my left, the dumb gas door flips out. Every time I speed up or slow down, the damn radio volume adjusts. I pull the
e-brake in snow, and the whole car goes totally crazy, swerving and sliding like no other. But that's nothing compared to the yellow wrench on the instrument panel that keeps going on and off in suspicious sequence with my oil changes. Or that ugly red light that blinks when I get feelin' racey. And don't get me started on the fact that I think the tranny is busted and I now have to shift with a stick!

I'm calling Honda!

-Andy
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:claps:

Good job man, you sound just like some of the users here!

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Purchased 8/22/07. 11.5k miles. I needed an alignment at 9.2k coinsidently after rotating tires. Sent it back to Honda and it was off spec. Repaired under their 12/12 warranty. Other than a couple rock chips, it's been good to me.

Good to see a lot of high milers.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts