8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your car looks like sex... just one thing that is killing it for me is the painted grill. it looks very akward IMO....
my car or the sedan? cuz the one on the sedan was recently replaced. when he puts the turbo back in he's cutting it out.
if your talking about mine then that's personal choice. I absolutely love it painted. OEM is greyish while nothing else on the car matches it. Lame. Clean FTW.

· Registered
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i hear you man, how much HP you making on the greddy kit?? and how much psi?. i noticed you had a greddy evo 2, why not go bigger??
Not sure on numbers. It's still not dyno tuned. Running about 8psi now.
I don't have an Evo2. The other FG2 does. I have a Skunk2 70mm. A 3" has been on order but it's taking forever. :\

· Registered
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL i just noticed that, Update when you get your exhaust, i guess your waiting for that to go get tuned??
I have a lot of things on hold because of that damn exhaust. I can't determine the ride height yet either because you can't go too low with a 3" I'ma take it to the max wherever that might be. I'm hoping I won't have to raise it more. Because I don't know the ride height I can't really get an alignment. It's kind of an ordeal to get an alignment since the car is low so I don't want to go through that more than once if I don't have to. And yes, the tune also. :wigglesmiley:

Damn it where was i
Probably in Orlando. :p

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.