8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think if I paint my stock Si rims white...and have a red H logo on the center caps on a rally red si? I searched but I wasn't sucessful

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Asif22, this is a really quick photoshop job, but i hope it suffices. I actually found a picture of another dude's civic. I can do your picture too and I can do a more detailed job if you want...wont take much of my time

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whoahh that looks awesome...You are really good to do it that fast too!!! This picture will be perfect. I'm doing it..Thank you again

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much do you think on average a body shop would charge to take the rims off, tires off powder coat and put it all back on? Thanks alot

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey, I wasnt satisfied with my job sooo i did another one its more detailed and not as blurried....I THINK IT LLOOKS GREAT MAN...I LOVE THE WHITE

·
Registered
168 Posts
lets see....to pain the lip kit I was quoted 100 a piece...Id say 150-200 for the wheels..... places normally remove tires for about 16 bucks a piece i think ...not sure

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh alrighty then, that 2nd photoshop looks sick nasty. That's not that much money sounds good. I'm going to go body shop hunting now!:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmm I was just wondering...what if i threw a red lip on there...i think it might be overdoing it but u cant blame me for thinking the idea hahahah

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
i think red lip would look horrible imo.
simple and clean is what i like. but to each their own.

alsoo..can anyone chop that on a NHBP FG2 pleasee.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Search! A member in florida has a RR on white stockies and someone in Cali has NHBP on white RSX Type R wheels

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
dont do the red lip. I think you can get the wheels done for about 60bucks a piece. its a whole lot cheaper than going out and buying new wheels

1 - 20 of 21 Posts