8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a white si?
Ive seen the white coupe, but not in the Si model...
Most white civics look real clean, however im not liking the looks of the new white coupe, so im hoping the si has something to it that the standard white civic does not....
I wanna get a white SI wit nav, toss a carbon hood on it, get some black rims with a chrome/silver lip, some hids with full black housing(remove the big ugly amber piece)
maybe a carbon trunk, and hell go all out and paint my roof carbon grafix
That'll be ill..

Then wait for a nice classy bodykit to hit the market and thats a wrap...
:driving:

i got issues cuz i dream about this car, then wake up to realize i cant even buy it for another 3-4 months atleast...
:banghead:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
have you seen this chop?

basically this image below with color changes, and a few other things. And no, I actually haven't seen a real picture of an SI in white.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
webby said:
have you seen this chop?

basically this image below with color changes, and a few other things. And no, I actually haven't seen a real picture of an SI in white.

yea ive seen that chop its nice, that rsx spoiler looks good on the si

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts

somewhat modified - blacked out grill - supercharged, different mirrors & wheels, but it's the only ones I've seen.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
webby said:

somewhat modified - blacked out grill - supercharged, different mirrors & wheels, but it's the only ones I've seen.
Yea im getting white, thats hott..
wuzzup with the *** red mirrors???

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
OMG!!!! that is so hottt!!! i want someone to maybe chop it and make the mirrors white again and put some hot black rims on it... that will b my car!!!! :hitit:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ep3racer954 said:
OMG!!!! that is so hottt!!! i want someone to maybe chop it and make the mirrors white again and put some hot black rims on it... that will b my car!!!! :hitit:
dood i coundnt agree more.
ive been looking to see a white si with black rims and whatever chopped for months now...
now we have a pic to work with, we just need someone wit chop skills to get it cracking.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts