8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on route 70 in maryland and then got on route 81 i think it is. Well i saw a really nice white coupe si with black stock rims, tint, and i heard that it had an intake but no exhaust. The plates where from pennsylvania so i was wondering if this person was on this forum. The driver was a blonde girl. Does anyone know who im talking about? im interested in what mods she had besides the obvious.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I was driving on route 70 in maryland and then got on route 81 i think it is. Well i saw a really nice white coupe si with black stock rims, tint, and i heard that it had an intake but no exhaust. The plates where from pennsylvania so i was wondering if this person was on this forum. The driver was a blonde girl. Does anyone know who im talking about? im interested in what mods she had besides the obvious.
lol interested in the mods or the girl? :thumb:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol. I knew she had an intake cause it was obvious. hahaha. But im always interested in knowing what intake or if any other mods are on. But yeah, the plates where from PA and it wasnt lowered.....i dont think. but yeah, black rims, no exhaust, white civic coupe...

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Lol. I knew she had an intake cause it was obvious. hahaha. But im always interested in knowing what intake or if any other mods are on. But yeah, the plates where from PA and it wasnt lowered.....i dont think. but yeah, black rims, no exhaust, white civic coupe...
well if its the same car it has buddyclub coilovers on it.. they might of been raised back up at the dealership and never put back down.. i'll have to find out from some of my friends

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.