8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like i will be picking up a set of HFP wheels in the very near future...they are used and slightly curbed but thats ok with my b/c i know a guy that refurbishes wheels...

but im thinking of having them powder coated some sort of white (i have FBP Si) and wondering if anyone on here has white HFP's...i've seen black...

and if you have white wheels in general on your civic please post pick or link b/c i would like to see!

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
nice. i like HFP wheels. the only thing that keeps me from getting it is the weight. 23lbs seems heavy.

white on fbp is hottt.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
you can see my white hubcaps sorta for winter mode in my avatar

and that was exactly what I was thinkiing of doing! getting some HFP's and doing them white.. championship white like JDM ITR's.. and perhaps a red H centercap.
I think it'd look good... ironically, the HFP's look almost identical to the JDM CTR's..
do ittttttttttt

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
someone on here has white HFP's on their FBP already. Saw some pics when this guy was at a meet.

I might be doing this sometime in the near future for my TW.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
those TE37's in Lexus Glacier Frost are amazing...i was thinking either Championship White or that lexus white... (i like the lexus white b/c it have the purple and blue pearl in it which really pulls in with the rest of the car...but straight white has to look hot too...)

the only thing i would have to figure out is how to get the center caps white...b/c not sure if they can be powder coated...

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
someone on here has white HFP's on their FBP already. Saw some pics when this guy was at a meet.

I might be doing this sometime in the near future for my TW.
you got pics of it bro? would love to see it turned out.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
not yet, im picking up the HFP's soon and the paint will come during the summer.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok so my buddies dad is going to powder coat them Championship White, im going to get the dealerships paint company to color match the center caps, and now i just have to determine what to do about the H emblum on the center caps...being that they are chrome im not sure if i can just get those painted red or maybe just supplement those with a red H sticker...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts