8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This fa5 is 1 owner no accidents and is 80k miles. The price is listed at 11.9k. Do you think they would haggle down to 11 OTD?

Registered
If you go to a dealership and DON'T try to haggle.........your a damn fool. It's the end of the month, old inventory has to go. Go forth and haggle away my friend. Good luck馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
the funny part is they had it listed as 13.9 and i said 10.5 otd now they said "be reasonable" and lowered their internet price to 11.9. Trying to figure out their markup but looks like they dont have much more room. This was all via text messaging and phone calls, no in person yet.

Registered
If you show up ready to play ball with cash in hand or financing arranged, they'd be stupid not to haggle. Watch out for documentation fees though, and make sure the Carfax is clean. Don't be afraid to walk if you get a bad vibe though, there are lots of Civics out there.

Registered
just go to the dealer and look at the car , im pretty sure you guys get lots of snow up there so the condition of the car has to be good you dont want it to rust in a few years of owning it , do full inspection and make note of any flaws and what year is the car
white is a pretty good color but also dealers tends to mark them up due to high demands of that color if they dont want 10.5 give them 10.8 and just leave it they be stupid not to take up on the offer, and then tell them no thanks like prev post said theres plenty of civic si out there. the car is not a rare gem
new cars are coming in for the next year model specially at this period of time so they have to make room

Registered
just go to the dealer and look at the car , im pretty sure you guys get lots of snow up there so the condition of the car has to be good you dont want it to rust in a few years of owning it , do full inspection and make note of any flaws and what year is the car
white is a pretty good color but also dealers tends to mark them up due to high demands of that color if they dont want 10.5 give them 10.8 and just leave it they be stupid not to take up on the offer, and then tell them no thanks like prev post said theres plenty of civic si out there. the car is not a rare gem
new cars are coming in for the next year model specially at this period of time so they have to make room
OP's location is West Palm Beach Florida. Rust from snow isn't an issue.

Registered
oh oops why did the hell i see canada haha sorrie
anyway the cars down there must be in great shape then
if its 09-2011 prices should be around 12-14 depending on miles and
dealer ad ons like having hfp stuff
nav or non nav
for 07-08 i say 10.5 max
i rather get the facelift model since it had more updated stuff
i got my 2010 white fa5 for 18k with 38k miles but it came with hfp lip kit all around which is what i wanted which i bought it back in 2013

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
too late someone else must have bought it cause its not on their site anymore. solves that problem ha

Registered
buy my white 08 fa5 Si sedan! 106k miles, beautiful shape, no rust. HFP lip, Mugen Si suspension and a few other tasteful mods for $11k. I haven't put it up for sale yet, but I'm getting ready to.

Registered
Always make a reasonable offer. Always get a 2nd opinion on your trade in value from a credible appraisal source. NOT KBB. Carmax is a good start.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts