8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finaly, ive been looking for a new car for a whole year. I decided on the civic si around the mid summer when more details had come out. Around late october i had finaly decided on a color choice (not easy for me). I then put down my deposit and was told december 17th. then that darn shortage or whatever it was bumped it to Jan 17th. i was mad... to say the least. I got the vin# on the 18th of jan. and was to expect delivery on the 28th the earliest. but finaly... after all the drama and the wanting, and the envy as i watched other people in southern california get theres when im in detroit, rediculusly close to canada. today because of a late delivery last night (monday jan. 23) it will be getting its dealer instaled options; my fogs. But soon.... oh so soon it will be mine. I go home from school to pick it up on wendsday and on thursday... oh sweet thursday it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

pics of me looking like its christmass comming forthwith.

:party:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
haha - looking forward to the pics. From the other white SI pics, I think the car looks great. Did you go with nav or no nav?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i went non-navi because i plan on doing a custom audio setup with the dx faceplate and putting in a 7inch touchscreen w/ dvd input and custom ipod interface by apline so the ipod controls are from the 7" touchscreen not the ipod. also some new sub and speakers to boot.

T minus 14 hours. im giddy like a schoolgirl!!!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been having so much fun these past days. i tried to wait for michigan to cooperate and give me some sun to take some proper pictures, but no. it kills me to see her dirty but here yha go.

sorry for the size

1 - 12 of 12 Posts