8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
gotta find a place that will hold all our cars parking first haha
I was hoping u kids would leave cars at home, get trashed pass out or take cab home. The idea here is to get MESSED UP and not worry about our cars.

Once my house in finished being pimped out I am planning on having a BBQ, there is plenty of parking around my house for this.

I am aiming for to start a thread about this in a few weeks as we still have a few more items to buy for the house and finish painting before anyone comes over.

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
I was hoping u kids would leave cars at home, get trashed pass out or take cab home. The idea here is to get MESSED UP and not worry about our cars.

Once my house in finished being pimped out I am planning on having a BBQ, there is plenty of parking around my house for this.

I am aiming for to start a thread about this in a few weeks as we still have a few more items to buy for the house and finish painting before anyone comes over.
the only sort of transportation i am willing to take is by car preferably mine because transit here gives me nothing but headaches and i can't remember the last i choose transit over a car haha

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
the only sort of transportation i am willing to take is by car preferably mine because transit here gives me nothing but headaches and i can't remember the last i choose transit over a car haha
The skytrain is 3.5 minutes walk to my house, I will come pick you up if I have to. I have lost enough friends due to them being stupid I do not want to lose anymore.

Or worse comes to worse crash at me house. You can cuddle with Nero during the night.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts