8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

381 - 400 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
back from meet. whistler -> cloverdale in under 2 hours.. hahaha

meet was decent. turn out was decent. road was amazing! best part about the meet was going back down :vtec:

didn't get a few names.. girl with '09 sedan, atomic blue dx-g, si from alberta..
The ugly ass automatic blue DX-G was me and my name is Shawn :p

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
lol ya you flied by me when i was doing 130 lol and almost hit that van :p Thats pretty much when i gave up

What do you have in your car in terms of performance upgrades?

·
Registered
779 Posts
^ ic ic thanks for the pricing! now its time to go and buy them! (I take it will fit the R18 as well?) by adding intake will it void warranty or any other potential damage.. (some honda dealers can be jerks)

·
Registered
582 Posts
There are so many new members this year..

So..
SiRR is the white Si from Edmonton?
Yup yup! Please to meet you all!

Please remember to thank our sponsors: 8thcivic.com (c/o Webby), Meguiar's Canada, and Contraption Tees.
Thanks Weddy for the 8thcivic items!
Thanks to Meguiar's Canada for the Detail Kit!
Thanks to Contraption tees for the t-shirt!

:woowoo:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yo guys Ima back to Victoria today!!

Yea... nice meet!! and nice rides...lol

THX Austin (the guy from Regina with black CSX) so much for letting me have his lanyard... I love it!!!

THX Marc for the awesome detailer and more sticker...lol

Too bad we didnt take the cool pics like last year and I miss the activities...

Anyways this was my first time to Whistler and the Sea to Sky was really nice to cruise around.... love to drive with ya all!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
THX Austin (the guy from Regina with black CSX) so much for letting me have his lanyard... I love it!!!
I appreciate as much praise as the next guy, but that fellows name is Mike (iluvmycsx). I'm the jerk that was barking grumpy orders around at the premeet lolz :eek:hsnap: haha

Oh i just saw this new emoticon I've gotta use it cause it just makes me litterly LOL! :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: hehe

·
Registered
141 Posts
I appreciate as much praise as the next guy, but that fellows name is Mike (iluvmycsx). I'm the jerk that was barking grumpy orders around at the premeet lolz :eek:hsnap: haha

Oh i just saw this new emoticon I've gotta use it cause it just makes me litterly LOL! :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: hehe
omg I mixed up u guys....lol terribly sorry!:eek:mg:

yea Mike...haha damn my bad... :p

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
Yo guys Ima back to Victoria today!!

Yea... nice meet!! and nice rides...lol

not problem it was nice to meet you too.....

thanks webby,Contraption tees, Meguiar's Canada,all the members that help set this up and all the other sponsors plus all the gva guys that welcomed us out of towners

great time going to try to make to next years....

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
:1:

Thx too all the sponsors and Marc et al for setting it all up...

Even tho in the end, we didn't do any events or anything it was super sweet to meet ALOT of new faces! Usually when we show up at a parking lot meet or somethin we all know each other, this year there were more people I didn't know than those I did!

Awesome turn out. To all the new crew, keep posted to the forum for lil meets here and there, and hey if you're ever in the mood to wash up the rides and go for a cruise for some photos or somethin post it up! There are lots of us on the site that are just itchin for excuses to go out and shoot our cars in different locals so if ya know a spot fill us in!

·
Registered
217 Posts
if any of you ever feel like going for a cruise up to or are coming to kamloops, let me know!! im always down for a photoshoot, or just meeting up!

381 - 400 of 404 Posts