8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

321 - 329 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice vid

and thanks to kingsway honda and garage five for all the goods!!!!!!! Enjoyed the cruise wish I had more energy for the drive back I felt like passing out after dinner

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
Sorry I had to bail early everyone, the little bit I was there for was fun.
good day......sorry to bail on everyone, I have been dealing with miagrane headaches all week and got a bad one today.

I hope every one had fun and was safe, I was joking about the torque wrench by the way. I do not need a criminal record as I love traveling to much.
:useless:
Despite having to bail for lack of ability to drive thanks for showing up for the bits that you did! :dancing:

...and Sleepy, were you really joking?? :shadyhat:

Nice seeing you all on the run. Sorry that I had to leave at Garibaldi, hopefully I can fully finish next year. I'll upload pics, pending if any of you don't want your cars posted... Hope you all had a great time up in Whistler!
Nice meeting and chatting with you! Hope you can make it out to the next meet! :)

By the way... I've still got 8 cans of tonic water in my trunk, I guess I know what we're doing on the next meet since Sleepy missed out on her favourite game! :giggle:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I had a great time and i hope everyone else did as well. :vtec:

Another big thanks to our sponsors

&

who provided us with some great prizes!

Also a special thanks to Karissa who organized our whole meet even though we all know she has much more important things to do. :bighug:

Also happy to say that we had no major incidents to speak of. Lets keep it this way so we can all enjoy future meets! :dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Haha, Thanks! Despite some frustration planning & it starting off a bit slow I'm glad everyone enjoyed!! Hopefully next year we can make it even better! :cool:

Also, thanks to you Ryan for taking the time to obtain the sponsers Kingsway Honda & Garage 5 to allow for some awesome prizes for the participants of the cruise! :dance:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Many thanks to our sponsors Kingsway Honda & Garage 5 for the awesome prizes. Also a special thanks to Karissa and Ryan for helping make this year's run go smoothly.

Thanks for coming out everyone!

321 - 329 of 329 Posts