8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

301 - 320 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sooo my friend decided he's going to come to my house and where both going to meet everyone at timmys, with the other cloverdale people

·
Registered
330 Posts
Argh, I've just been told that tomorrow is "Family Hangout Day" (wut?) and that I must stay home. I will show up at the pre-meet, and the Hugo Ray park spot, but will probably not cruise up to Whistler with you guys. :(

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
:woot: MEET DAY!!

Weather is lookin nice out :dance: 20C in Vancouver, 18C Whistler Village, 15C Roundhouse (top) with a high of 27C in Whistler today.

See you all in a couple of hours :excited:

·
Registered
292 Posts
This is great weather for some chilling driving. Not too hot, not too cold, just dry. Have fun guys, take lots of photos, and be safe.

BTW, I am actually outside of Timmy at Richmond centre, but haven't see anyone here for pre-meet, am I missing something?

·
Registered
554 Posts
This is great weather for some chilling driving. Not too hot, not too cold, just dry. Have fun guys, take lots of photos, and be safe.

BTW, I am actually outside of Timmy at Richmond centre, but haven't see anyone here for pre-meet, am I missing something?
Are you still there? If so, I'll drop by for a couple minutes.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
good day......sorry to bail on everyone, I have been dealing with miagrane headaches all week and got a bad one today.

I hope every one had fun and was safe, I was joking about the torque wrench by the way. I do not need a criminal record as I love traveling to much.
:useless:

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
second year in a roll i've missed this run, but i'm glad i got a new passenger side mirror installed today, was hard running with only my driver side for the past few days.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nice seeing you all on the run. Sorry that I had to leave at Garibaldi, hopefully I can fully finish next year. I'll upload pics, pending if any of you don't want your cars posted... Hope you all had a great time up in Whistler!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Nice seeing you all on the run. Sorry that I had to leave at Garibaldi, hopefully I can fully finish next year. I'll upload pics, pending if any of you don't want your cars posted... Hope you all had a great time up in Whistler!
Maybe just blur/white out the plates as some people dont want them shown.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Great meet everyone!!

Thanks again to our sponsors

Kingsway Honda for providing us the Honda goods

Garage Five for providing us the H & R goods

Thank you Peter at Kingsway Honda and Dave at Garage Five for getting us these items

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
Thank you Kingsway Honda for the shirts & towels as well as Garage 5 for supplying the stickers and license plate frames! They were a hit with the crew!

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this event safe again without any problems! Ryan & I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to PM us with feedback so we can make next year even better!

Please post your pictures/videos in the other thread Ryan has set up! :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Thank you KINGSWAY HONDA and GARAGE 5 for the freebies!! :)

wish more people were able to come though...we should now plan for an august meet! More people should come! :)

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I wish I could have attended, sadly the car still won't rev over 5500.

Another day of trouble shooting tomorrow.

301 - 320 of 329 Posts