8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

281 - 300 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Personally I don't have a problem but you should ask badassdawg. Don't worry about VanSi07, he'll probably end up meeting us in North Van, just depends on if he's working or not. ...or we could just meet at the Timmy's on 152 in Guilford by the mall, but again I don't know where badassdawg lives so Cloverdale might be better before heading out that way.
I'm near 64th and King george so guilford is kinda out of the way for me.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
I'm near 64th and King george so guilford is kinda out of the way for me.
Okay, well perhaps CashMoney, your friend can meet us at the park & ride by the 160th on/off ramp so we don't have to trek through Surrey, and it's easy for us to pop off & back on the freeway. We can all still meet in Cloverdale as before.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
A NOTE TO ALL DRIVERS FOR THIS EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who is driving a vehicle - 8th gen, Honda, non-Honda, AKA VEHICLE - MUST ATTEND the MANDITORY driver's meeting at Hugo Ray Park at 10:20am. During this meeting we will highlight the rules for driving up to Whistler as we do not and have not had any problems before and we want to keep it that way. If you do not attend the driver's meeting, break any of the rules, or do something stupid to give 8thcivic a bad rep you will be asked to leave immediately at any time during the cruise.

***Please pass this info on to those of you who are bring non-8thcivic.com member friends***

Thank you,

On behalf of all 8thcivic members organizing the meet.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Which hwy are we going to be jumping onto anyways karissa cuz then I'll just tell him to meet us somewhere close before we merge on, I wanna make this easy for all of us so that we don't have to go so far outta our way I'll just tell him where to meet us he doesn't mind driving somewhere to meet he's just like " well it's pointless for me to drive from guilford to us, then back"

badass what's best for u I guess cuz your the furthest from us? What works for all the clover guys?

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
I believe its just myself, CashMoney & badassdawg meeting. If VanSi07 meets with us I'll let him know the details. We'll be takiing hwy 1 and getting on the freeway at 176 St. So if he can meet us somewhere by 160 exit since its the last exit before going over the bridge. If we can all aim to meet in Cloverdale for 9am sharp & leave asap, hopefully we can meet your friend just before 930am as I'd like to arrive a few minutes earlier at Hugo Ray Park so I can meet with ppl for last minute things before everyone else gets there.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
One more day til the cruise! im so excited! haha time to give the civic a good cleaning today + wax! :) haha me so happy too.. my 8thcivic license plate arrived yesterday! haha :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
For Richmond Pre-Meet: Lets try to take a parking spot where we can all park beside each other.. So i can ask my sister to take pics of our cars and take pics of us too :) Pre meet pictures! :) Hopefully there's not gonna be so many cars on saturday morning in tim hortons richmond centre :) more space the better :)

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
I'm not looking forward to cleaning up my car today after its been baking in the sun all day... black FTL!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
thought id be able to wash my car this morning before work, im going to have to get up early tomorrow and give it a nice was before leaving. at least i only live 5 mins away from the pre-meet

I'll talk to him sometime today and see what he says he wants to do

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Also on board as a sponsor
Garage Five who has provided us with some H & R goods as well as some of their own.

Big thanks to Dave at Garage Five, much appreciated!

281 - 300 of 329 Posts