8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
damn seems liked you guys had fun, i wasn't able to come out since i had a project to do during that whole week, ill be down for the next meet though whenever that is.

i did however get 97% on my projec:dance:
Congrats! It's always nice when the number of sleep deprevation, caffine-addicted, anti-social, wrist destroying hours pay off! :cheerleader: ...been there, done that!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Lol and im about to go thru hell called school in a few months! Hey karissa ur a nurse right? Oh and by the way, karisaa whats the offset of ur wheels? Im plnning to get new wheels for my car

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Nope, I'm not a nurse & could never be one... don't have the stomach for it :face-puke I'm a Human Resource Management Degree graduate aka business woman! Good luck with school, I'm so glad it's over!

Wheels are 18x9 +42

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ohh! I thot u were a nurse o_O..
Anyways, how much were ur wheels agen? Theyre Rotas right?
Iunno if i shud get Rotas too. Cuz ppl say stupid **** abt em like theyre cheap or break easily or whatnot. I like em cuz theyre nice and simple and i think theyre also lighter? And yeah.. What is a decent offset? Is 45 and 48 too much?

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Ohh! I thot u were a nurse o_O..
Anyways, how much were ur wheels agen? Theyre Rotas right?
Iunno if i shud get Rotas too. Cuz ppl say stupid **** abt em like theyre cheap or break easily or whatnot. I like em cuz theyre nice and simple and i think theyre also lighter? And yeah.. What is a decent offset? Is 45 and 48 too much?
I'll PM you so we don't jack the thread.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Oh come on, I've seen you in a surgical mask and scrubs! :p
haha... why yes you have, but that didn't include the awful smell that comes with working in the hospital; being in your 'studio' is much easier on the stomach!

Thanks Ryan for going through and posting up a various selection of the pictures from the meet for the crew to see!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Thanks Ryan for going through and posting up a various selection of the pictures from the meet for the crew to see!! :thumb:
Yea i figured if they arent posted here people wont see them. Theres a bunch of scenic pictures of the places we stopped at if people want to see those too.

haha... why yes you have, but that didn't include the awful smell that comes with working in the hospital; being in your 'studio' is much easier on the stomach!
Possibly too much information being shared to the public :paper:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Thats alot of pics ryan! :) haha Thanks! :)

@RipperUpper Jeff.. did u know that rotas are made from our home country the Philippines? haha i was talking to one of the members here in facebook this morning and he said that rota wheels are owned and manufactured in the Philippines! haha that is so funny! Thanks to RicePowered for the info on the rota wheels :) haha

RicePowered.. where are you? haha stop lurking around and start posting! haha

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thats alot of pics ryan! :) haha Thanks! :)

@RipperUpper Jeff.. did u know that rotas are made from our home country the Philippines? haha i was talking to one of the members here in facebook this morning and he said that rota wheels are owned and manufactured in the Philippines! haha that is so funny! Thanks to RicePowered for the info on the rota wheels :) haha

RicePowered.. where are you? haha stop lurking around and start posting! haha
Thanks for the upload Maurice, and kudos to Ryan for picking out certain pics.

I never knew that Rotas were made back in the Philippines.
That's awesome!:woowoo:

·
Registered
238 Posts
@mauricetan yeah dude. I found that out last night! Hahahaha! No wonder theyre "replicas" haha xD. Us Filipinos r good at makin replicas lol! I can say the same thing when it comes to music! Lolz! Like 80% of their songs r covers! Hahaha i love being filipino! FLIP PRRIIIIIDDEE!! >=D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Is it possible to make this thread sticky or even merge it with the whistler 2008 folder? :) So that this thread wouldn't die in the future! :) haha

ROTA FTWS! :) the design of rotas are nice! :) maybe we should contact the owner itself and ask for a discount since we are filipinos! haha or even become a distributor here in vancouver :) hahaha

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Nope, I'm not a nurse & could never be one... don't have the stomach for it :face-puke I'm a Human Resource Management Degree graduate aka business woman!
Oh come on, I've seen you in a surgical mask and scrubs! :p
:rotfl:

It's not what you may think... Look what you started Spencer! *shakes fist*
Oh I think its exactly what I may be thinking of :giggle:

LOL! i just noticed now that this thread was moved already! THANKS! who moved this? was it susan? :)
I got it moved. Trying to get rid of the "2008" as well and just clean our section up a bit

121 - 140 of 145 Posts