2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post up your pictures and videos of our cruise here :dancing:

Thanks to

Kingsway Honda

and

Garage Five

for the wonderful gifts and prizes!

*If anyone doesn't want their themselves or their plates shown please pm the poster to have them removed

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
That was fast! :) My sister is uploading the pics to our pc and she said that she was able to get 3gig worth of pics today! haha :)

THANK YOU TO KINGSWAY HONDA AND GARAGE 5 for sponsoring our whistler cruise/meet! Thanks for giving us freebies for prizes!!! :)

Whats a good site to upload the whole album of pics and just put the links here?

So sad that almost every stop there were people leaving.. and not all people stayed in whistler village :(

@RipperUpper Can't wait to see the Videos you and your gf took :)

Btw, it would also be nice for people to join the 8th Civic BC Crew facebook page...if you haven't please join.. and tag ur self in the pics if u want to :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Im gonna try to upload pics in awhile.. my sister is just sorting the pics :) I might upload it in facebook page of the 8th civic bc crew page.. keep u posted :) Just search 8th civic - bc crew in facebook and join the group :)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea like i said i live the closest to north van so i got home pretty quick
I just wanted to get it goin so people have a place to put the pics and vids instead of cluttered in the other thread.

I use imageshack since i only have a few but if you have a lot maybe a flickr account is better or photobucket.

Wow guess she got a lot of pics. Maybe just upload the best ones here

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Btw, the cruise was like 8thcivic COUPE Whistler cruise... haha :) there were only 2 sedan then eventually i was the only one left :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
Haha! Yeah dude use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket to upload pics if u wanna keep em all together and stuff. But that was a fun cruise guys! And i am hella tired lolz. I gotta edit the videos before i post em up. There r some vidz wer the camera is out of focus. And not aure if theres a way to fix tht. But ill figure it out.

Btw, thank Kingsway Honda and Garage Five for the freebies! Well appreciated! And thanks to karissa and ryan for organizing this. It was great tho it started out slow n ppl just kept walkin away every stop lolz! But it was real fun!

·
Registered
238 Posts
oh and 1 mre thing, can u guys tell me the Car's driver's real name AND username in 8thCivic? So i can put some captions and tags on the videos and pictures. And what is the facebook name of the crew?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bill what did i say about perma-ban?? lol jkjk

But you could edit out the plates? some people may not want them shown

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used photobucket to edit out the plates but only one got edited out for some reasons.. don't really want to redo it. I''ll redo the plates of those that really care.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Haha nice will, you made a account could tell by the name, nice pics wish I could have stayed out later I was way too tired I think I almost drifted into the baracade on the right at one point ripper was behind me probably thought I was drunk, peope kept phoning and txting me kept yelling them to stop.

I wonder how the vids turned up

1 - 20 of 145 Posts