8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Time 1pm- whenever I feel like booting u kids of the property...lol.

I got the ok from my boss to have u kids come to the factory, I have enough room in the back lot to have a bunch of peeps come to this.

I can not have anyone go into the factory due to security reasons and our secret technology.

Please bring buckets wash mits and whatever else you might need. I will have extension cords and a frikkin long hose with attachment.

I will be washing my ride first....lol.

For security of cars. DO NOT leave any valueables in your car my car was broken into at the front of the factory. I have camera's all over the place but the front so please park in the back.

1.)Sleepy
2.)Tino
3.)Marc*
4.)Meeks
5.)Civic_type_r
6.)Pukuyo*
7.)Taiyei*
8.)Royce
9.)Dennis will show if not working
10. LonelyDriver*
11. Canuck82
12. Divman*
13. Westbeach

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
ill be there and bring my porta-vacuum cleaner that you an attach on your waist lol

ill bring my own soap, own tire shine own terry cloth but willing to share w/ anyone, just need the glass cleaner, cant seem to find my windex lol

bringing my bucket and brush as well.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Sorry guys, I wish I can come but I'm going to whistler on that day too. Basically, I will have 2 round trips vancouver-whistler this weekend.

^ meeks, don't use windex to prevent streaking. Buy a proper auto glass cleaner. I use Stone Glass Cleaner or Wynn's Rainaway

·
Registered
141 Posts
sounds good!!
I think I will make it.... 10am ferry....and be there before 1pm....
so what exactly is that place? I just go and pop-up at a factory??

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
sounds good!!
I think I will make it.... 10am ferry....and be there before 1pm....
so what exactly is that place? I just go and pop-up at a factory??
are you coming down on saturday? yeah just give me a shout and ill help you out w/ directions. pm me for my phone #

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will get a map up shortly, just gotta get some work done first.

I can come meet up with people before hand say at the ferry terminal. My plan is to get to my factory and get stuff set up and wash my car before you kids arrive.

I figured while I was watching u kids wash I would do some mods to my car..woot.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hm, I probably won't make it to this. I'll be in crossing into the states that day to pick up and install my last minute mod, hehe.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'll be there sleepy... if you have an undercover area I may have my car already washed and I'll polish/wax er up! gotta be shiny!

Meeks - I've got some really good glass cleaner... it goes in my detailing bag in my trunk so ur more than welcome to use it... lol ur ghostbusters vaccum is gonna kick ass!

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have one area that is covered, the only problem is we will not be able to see it from the other side of the building. Worse comes to worse we can place it under the area we will be washing by as it is a smaller covered area.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts