8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
the lol power difference is very negligible they will be similar, go for BCRH if you want to name drop on the streets ;) Just my .02

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
going with bcrh is like having a jdm ride it gives u street cred lol but as far as gains go they will be about the same max of 1-2 hp diff

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
why does everyone say bc? the vibrant has bigger piping. is it the longer primaries or shineyness.

·
Registered
233 Posts
vibrant to match wid ur exhaust =]
Since you already have the vibrant exhaust I say go with the header. That way you know they will fit and that they were developed to work together.

My plan is to either get the bcrh and pro spec or the vibrant rh and exhaust. I don't like mixing and matching.

--Korea

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Vibrant. No springs just all buisness :)

Heres mine, full vibrant system hope this helps

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Yea go with the Vibrant the quality is just as good and cost less unless you find it necessary to STUNT and get BC.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
depends on what your plans are for the car.... I would get Buddy Club if I had the money. you get what you pay for in this Modding game

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
i was looking at the BCRH or SSR RH but i'm gonna go with the Vibrant RH+HFC. no point spending money on the BC or SSR when Vibrant can keep up with them for less money. the only good thing about those two headers are that they'd be easier to install.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Go Vibrant! They have great products and great support. Plus you already have part of the Vibrant equation. I have the RH w/Cat and it is great. Quiet when you want it, loud when you want it.

Either way make sure you wrap it with DEI or other wrap and then spray the coating. This makes a huge difference in performance as it increases the scavenging effects of the header. Which is why you are buying it in the first place!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
BCRH... but im a bit partial; being that i own one. ;)

BCRH & DEI heat wrap = match made in heaven

·
Registered
109 Posts
Go Vibrant! They have great products and great support. Plus you already have part of the Vibrant equation. I have the RH w/Cat and it is great. Quiet when you want it, loud when you want it.

Either way make sure you wrap it with DEI or other wrap and then spray the coating. This makes a huge difference in performance as it increases the scavenging effects of the header. Which is why you are buying it in the first place!
Yes...I'm a newb and not a mechanic ;)

Do you have any pics of what the header would look like wrapped in DEI or some other wrap and spray coating?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Yes...I'm a newb and not a mechanic ;)

Do you have any pics of what the header would look like wrapped in DEI or some other wrap and spray coating?

Thanks
ask & ye shall receive

1 - 20 of 53 Posts