8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably getting these. I'm getting the car in red so im wanting the gold volk gramlights

they do come in this color as well...

you can get all volks at my buddys place TITAN MOTORSPORTS www.titanmotorsports.com. call and talk with eric.

I WANNA HEAR ABOUT THE WHEELS YOU WANT

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
im thinkin to get one of these...
in 18" or 19"

and the Rota's grid

i want a black coupe... maybe a white one
and the rim color in this order 1.- bronze 2.- gunmetal 3.- white

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice bro...comeon guys post em

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah

nice huh....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very nice...i just like a wheel ith a lip

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
do u think that the new Ex, Lx or Dx will look nice whit 17's?
thats cus its gonna come whit 16's
i like work emotions... i have saw it on monday and love it
how much it cost? and where?
i almost be thinkin in the integra type R

·
Registered
321 Posts
Personally, I think 17s are the best all-around size. Bigger rims are more likely to get bent as you have less "cushion". You could argue that they handle better but the rotational mass will slow down your acceleration. With two equally weighted wheels, the larger diameter one has to travel a further distance (on the outside). Eg. Figure skaters gain speed (spinning) by pulling in their limbs. No mass changes, and energy is still being lost to friction/air resistance (and so on) yet they spin faster.

16s are not as asthetically pleasing in my eyes. You would also have more sidewall making your turns softer (handles worse) but it is a more comfortable ride. They also *generally* take less energy to turn a full 360 degrees (compared to larger rim of same weight and material).

Price varies way too much. You might be able to find a cheap $500 set or a very pricy set like ones made of magnesium.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the ex perf. pkg comes with 17's so id say yes. i'm not trying to be all ghetto putting 18/19's on a [email protected]#m civic. WHY

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i was thinkin in the WORK EMOTION in 18's.... but i think, after read your comments, to stay in whit some 17's..... and for the price of course

·
Registered
35 Posts
el_ben2 said:
do u think that the new Ex, Lx or Dx will look nice whit 17's?
thats cus its gonna come whit 16's
i like work emotions... i have saw it on monday and love it
how much it cost? and where?
i almost be thinkin in the integra type R
MSRP for around $1300, I can prolly get you into a set of 17"s for around $1150, but I'd have to double check that.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
these are the 18in option for the si or the fpp on the ex. ex get the option of 17/18's. this pic was from the accessories section for mud flaps.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts