1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Closest to stock as possible...

minimum - 1.0" drop
maximum - 1.4" drop

Also, regarding camber kits, can they be installed at the same time the springs are installed or would it be better for the springs to settle first?

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Doesn't matter when camber kit is installed, but it's better to do at the same time so you can just have it aligned once.

Prokit drop 1" ish.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jocasti said:
prokit, but take that with a grain of salt. i havent ridden in another dropped civic except for mine
In your opinion, how is the ride comfort? stiff and bumpy or closer to stock?

On a scale of 1 - 10, how does it compare to a stock feel 10 being 100% stock...

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I would say about an 8.5. The ride hasnt changed too much at all. The only way I notice my drop is when Im outside my car looking at the lack of tire gap :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jocasti said:
I would say about an 8.5. The ride hasnt changed too much at all. The only way I notice my drop is when Im outside my car looking at the lack of tire gap :D
8.5 is pretty high as to compared to stock...

Now I keep changing my mind between HFP and Pro-Kit...

Can you clarify the drop in front and rear?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
the front looks a little bit lower, but that would be b/c of uneven wieght distrubution (engine wieght, ect). It still looks pretty even though. If you want a nice drop w/o spending a load of money get the eibachs. If you have money to burn and want to keep your warranty alive, get the HFP. Either way, you cant go wrong

1 - 8 of 8 Posts