8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I wanted to get a shift boot with red stitching and was considering the 08 si boot and this other one. Has anyone have any experience with these guys and are they any good? BTW the boot has to be fake leather/leather with red stitching.

Heres a pic of the other one. It has the red stitching has three paths instead of the two from the 08 boot

and heres an 08 one just in case you don't know how it looks
pic borrowed from vegas06si

What do ya'll think...prices are pretty much the same
Be different or go OEM?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
This one is a blurry picture of the way I put the plastic ring on. Its backwards, but i like the way it looks better.

Here's how its supposed to look, but i forgot to put the lock nut on before the shifter so picture it with a bit of a gap there.

I like the material more than the stock boot. It is a lot thicker, i cant tell if its real leather or not, but its thicker than OEM

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This one is a blurry picture of the way I put the plastic ring on. Its backwards, but i like the way it looks better.

Here's how its supposed to look, but i forgot to put the lock nut on before the shifter so picture it with a bit of a gap there.

I like the material more than the stock boot. It is a lot thicker, i cant tell if its real leather or not, but its thicker than OEM
did you order yours from lightningautocustoms.com? thanks for posting pix

1 - 20 of 37 Posts