8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
never was a big fan of the GP/SDX style.. i'd go with the type s wheels with at least a 10mm spacer and some 225 tires. i know theyre the same specs as stock wheels and all, and stock wheels look ok.. but if youre gonna spend money on anything, make it look good. offset plays such a key role in pulling off the look of any wheel

*edit* and if you do get spacers, for the love of god paint them black, or some other matching color, so they go unnoticed.. theres nothing tackier than looking at someones wheels and seeing that brightly machined spacer behind em

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would go with the Rota's, you already have the red/black scheam going. The bronze just compliments it. Silver throws it off, I have the red/black thing going as well so I guess Im a bias. Just my opinion though, it will look sick either way.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
go with the rotas the type s clashes too much with what you already have going on ... or you could powdercoat them black then pull it off which would look sick

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.