8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, which photoshop is everyone using? I've looked at a couple including Morpheus, but I don't wanna spend $999 for Adobe Photoshop C3. Suggestions?:popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
discussion of illegal downloading things is not permitted on 8thcivic for liability reasons

OP: what do you want photoshop to be able to do, basic cropping and adjustments, or more advanced graphical work?

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to be able to do the pictures like 06blacksi's latest thread. It has a combination of taking two pictures and making them look as one. Like when ppl have a picture of their car (hood closed) and can crop/fade/shop a picture from the same angle of the car with the hood open and combine them into one with a slight faded effect.

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
I have a copy of photoshop elements somewhere around here but i dont know if it can do the advanced stuff, i use CS

·
Registered
72 Posts
CS2 FTMFW!!

And, about what I said, and its not supposed to be discuss or something like that, what can I say!?

Im SORRY!???? <did that fix it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
man go arroun internet looking for tutorials, and practice

Cause REALLY photoshop is useless if you dont know how to use it...

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
i used elements 4.0 for a while and it was able to do mostly everything i needed. i made my sig with it.

i recently acquired cs2 and it is definately advanced. i reccommend it for someone who likes to get rwally creative. it has alot more functionality than elements.

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
boost1320 said:
i used elements 4.0 for a while and it was able to do mostly everything i needed. i made my sig with it.

i recently acquired cs2 and it is definately advanced. i reccommend it for someone who likes to get rwally creative. it has alot more functionality than elements.

so elements does have support for layer masking and things like that. I never played with it

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ethlar said:
so elements does have support for layer masking and things like that. I never played with it
yes sir it does. it does most of the stuff cs2 can do but cs2 just has more ways to do each thing. elements has more novice friendly controls whereas cs2 is much more precise and you need to be very accurate with what you are trying to do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts